THIS PAST YEAR WAS FULL OF BIG STEPS AND BOLD MOVES FOR VERIFY!:
- We launched our WE GIVE initiative to help feature local nonprofits from our region.
- Erin and Deadra went “Over the Edge” and rappelled 14 stories, raising $2,037 for Gaudenzia Erie.
- We sponsored and presented the 2016 New Business Award at the Commitment to Erie Ceremony.
- We hired 3 new team members:
- Accounting Intern, Jonathan Macheca
- Project Coordinator, Sarah Woodley
- Client Advisor, Rich Ranus
- We handed out candy and volunteered at Signature Health’s huge Trunk-or-Treat event in Ashtabula, OH.
- Erin was awarded the 2016 Female Entrepreneur of the Year award by the Innovation Collaborative.
- We participated in the second-annual Polar Plunge, running into Lake Erie in November, and raised $1,400 for
- Special Olympics Pennsylvania.
- We started featuring our valued clients and vendors in our Newsletter and on our website.
- We expanded our service offerings and started auditing existing merchant processing accounts.
We can hardly wait to see what 2017 has in store for us! Thank you to all of our valued clients, business associates, and referral partners. Your trust in us really drives our business, and we are so appreciative of you. May you find blessings and joy, found in the Christmas season, and all throughout the coming year.